Wednesday, February 20, 2002

Since I'm too lazy to blog this conventionally, I'm copying and pasting part of a conversation I'm having on AIM to bloggerbot, so if it sounds like I'm talking to someone, yea, I am.

just came back from hanging out with my family [For my birthday]. It was somewhat depressing. It was my birthday and they STILL paid more attention to the dog to me. AND, the olympics. LIke, when I was opening my gifts, they're all like "Oooh, Apollo Ohno's on!" and didn't even look at me, they were glued to the tube.

And afterwards, there wasn't really much to do, and I went into another room, and no one even noticed for a long time, and then my sis eventually did, but the rents didn't

(other person): ahh well did you at least get good food?

yea. Mmmm cheese fries. And steak. And, I got this brownie thing for free cos it's my birthday

(op): cool they didn't sing to you did they?

heh, I think at that place they will, but my mom asked them not to

(op) aww did you want them to sing to you?

not really, but I almost said "sing to me" just because I was thinking, "isn't this my decision?" :P

....listing what I got, ending with: Camera--for my trip, whee!

......which my mom took a photo of the dog with

(op): you get a camera for your birthday and your mom whips it out to take pictures of the dog and not you?

Uhm.....yep

No comments: