Friday, August 16, 2002

AIM Convo # who the hell cares?

K: Now my msn's being wonky.
Phoemeister: wonky is a fun word.
K: Yep.
Phoemeister: And only one small step from honky, which everyone loves
K: lol...Especially when used directed towards a person.
Kinsale11: "Hey, honky." =P
Phoemeister: yea, that's what I meant. I love calling myself a honkey. Not really in front of black people. But in front of other white people.

lol @ "hey honky"
Phoemeister: You know how rappers are like "ma niggas?" Wouldn't it be cool if Eminem or someone got "Ma honkeys" to catch on?
Phoemeister: I'd love an excuse to call people honkeys
K: LOL...That would be funny.
Phoemeister: "you're such a honkey," said the whitest girl in america.
K: I think a parody of that song would be hilarious. "Ma honkeys." lol
Phoemeister: roflmao, I hadn't even thought of that
Phoemeister: We should write weird al. "You REALLY need to make a ma honkeys song."
K: That'd be great.
Phoemeister: "Us honkeys need a song, too you know."
K: lol...Yep, I was thinking the same thing
K: Damn straight.
Phoemeister: hunh, I wonder if he has a website you can e-mail.
Phoemeister: *now looking it up* :P
K: Hmm...I dunno.
Phoemeister: I mean, it would never get to the illustrous weird al himself, but it'd be fun
K: lol...Only us. =P
K: It would.
Phoemeister: d'oh. They have an "ask al" section, but it's closed until further notice
K: Aww...Damn them.
Phoemeister: do you know what's really bizarre? With different hair, no glasses or that mustache, Al's kind of cute
K: lol...I don't think I've ever seen him like that.
Phoemeister: http://www.weirdal.com/home.htm

the one that says gallery underneath it
Phoemeister: i'm so sad, though. No way to e-mail even his lackeys
K: That sucks.
Phoemeister: lol, Talia thinks weird al is cute too.

It DOES
Phoemeister: it makes me so annoyed, we just GOTTA find someone of weird al's caliber to make "ma honkeys"
K: lol
K: Yes, we do.
Phoemeister: Does Lehrer (Poisoning Pigeons in the Park) make songs anymore? *now has to look up his website, if the old guy has one*
Phoemeister: *or is even alive :P*
K: I'm not sure if he's still alive. And I've not heard of a greatest hits album coming out or anything. =
K: =P
Phoemeister: he has a greatest hits album
Phoemeister: or at least a lot of live albums
K: Well...I mean, any time soon. =P
Phoemeister: welp, most of the websites on him talk about him in the past tense, I think that pretty much sews it up :P
K: Wow...He [Weird Al] is pretty cute. =P
Phoemeister: lol, I love how I've got a guy checking weird al out now
Phoemeister: Do you think Adam Sandler could pull off "Ma Honkeys"?
K: LOL...Hey, I just said he was cute. =P
Phoemeister: you have to check him out, that's how you decide whether or not he's cute
K: Eh...Not his style. See Weird Al could pull off any style. Not Adam Sandler.
Phoemeister: true. I'm thinking of e-mailing one of adam's lackeys anyway, however, because I'm bored
Phoemeister: if I can find an e-mail addy
K: Ah. Well you should.
Phoemeister: ooh, I have found one. Muahahhaha
K: lol...It begins.
Phoemeister: and if adam sandler comes out with Ma honkeys, I'll be so proud
K: lol...Yeah, but you won't get any of the credit.
Phoemeister: still. I can be the crazy lady who is all like "I came up with that."
K: lol...Yep.
K: And I can be the crazy guy who believes you.
Phoemeister: awesome!
K: Yeah!

Here's the e-mail I ended up sending to one of Sandler's people:

Dear Adam Sandler,

(well, actually one of Adam Sandler's lackeys, but I don't know you, so this letter sounds better if I actually phrase it like I'm talking to the dude, I hope you understand)

I have a GREAT idea for a song, and after Weird Al (who has no way to e-mail any of HIS lackeys on his website) and Tom Lehrer (who I actually decided must've dies some time ago) you were the FIRST person I thought of coming to with it. Anyway, I think a parody of the song "Ma Niggas," entitled, "Ma Honkeys," would be really kickass, and I'm sure if you think about it, you do too. Seriously Mr. Sandler, we're both honkeys and proud of it. We need a song to rally to.

No, I'm not racist. Just a really big honkey.

Also: I'm currently trying to get a gourmet kosher food company off the ground. Would you be interested in promoting "Yeal," a reptile meat lovingly blessed by the highest quality rabbies we could find, or "Sau," a delicious white-fish that is similarly blessed?

Lastly: I wondered what you O tj about this quote:

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come. "

No comments: