Friday, August 23, 2002

I hate ACS so much. Why did I decide to minor in it? I know I'm not good at it....

And bleh, now I have the stupidest prof ever: She's PILING on the busy work. Every week, we have to answer all the questions in the book for the reading we did that week. AND, the answers are in the book. AND, if you feel like it, she doesn't care if you totally copy them off word for word and send them to her.

Yea, that's what I call learning.

In the future, I will read the book first, but I was way behind so I just copied the answers. It took me an HOUR. And HOUR to type out the answers. Without even having to think or anything, copying them verbatim. That pisses me off, because I'm pretty sure I won't learn anything from the questions even when I do answer them for myself, and it will take three times as long. Three hours a week for BUSY WORK. You BASTARDS. You are STEALING MY LIFE from me. Not that I was doing anything that important with it, but still. BASTARDS.

BASTARDS, BASTARDS, BASTARDS. You are all sons of a bastard's bastard's bastard's monkey's uncle. You BASTARDS. You know who you are.

No comments: