Sunday, August 11, 2002

Muahahahhaha! You thought you got rid of me, didn't you? Well, I'm baaaaaack.

I've got a lot of things planned for the blog

1) A recounting of my English (and Irish) adventures
2) A list of CD's I have (I was reeeeeeally bored at the beginning of the summer)
3) And the "Angry White Companion."

Anyway a brief summary of the trip before I put up the whole enchilada

1) Now that I'm back, it's weird to have the toilet just flush when I press down on the handle. I'm so used to pumping it because my ghetto bathroom in England (plus Wanda's and many public toilets) require this. My bathroom was especially ghetto because the door got stuck, making it very difficult to leave, and the shower water pressure was slim to nil. (Literally, it'd stop on us sometimes)
2) My mom is making up for all the nagging she missed during the last three weeks
3) I'm the only person losery enough to actually get a tan in England.
4) I had a great time and made a lot of friends, even with the girly girls I was making fun of on here before I left
5) Hostels = not so great idea for spoiled Americans. 12 beds, bunk-style. 1 guy next to me, snores like a buzz saw, farts like anything, and (accidently, at least I hope so) flashed one of my friends. Guy on bunk on top of mine, MOST ANNOYING GUY ALIVE (more on that later, he was actually part of our England group) I tell you though, the Irish hostel breakfast was great. I mean, any piece of toast you want, you've got it baby! (You just have to make it yourself and then wash your plate yourself.) I'm not complaining about that, though. Toast was free, I didn't think I'd get anything.

More later, we're going out to pizza hut. Cheese pizza in England: called Margharita (sp?). English people are weird.

No comments: