Thursday, August 15, 2002

More weird (some scary) search requests:

3 for: sarcastic withdrawn sincere on Google. Nice.

6 for: permissive parents and serial killers on Yahoo. Hey, my parents aren't permissive! Err....wait a minute....

1 for: white girl jokes on AOL search. Hey, I'm happy to be #1 for any but the creepy ones, however off-base the search is.

20 for: "vicks" "fungus" on Yahoo. According to the 20 sites before me, Vicks is an awesome toenail fungus killer. Hunh. You learn something new every day.

9 for: masterbate with homemade devices on Yahoo. What? Store-bought's too expensive for you, buddy?

4 for: highschool class quotes for year 2006 on AOL. Eh....that one's not that funny. Plus, it's hard to follow homemade masterbation devices.

This one, I'm over 45 in, and I'm tired of looking at new pages, so suffice to say, whoever it was was determined to find: pictures+and+lessons+describing+and+teaching+girls+how+to+ma on Google. My creepy mind infers that "ma" is only the start of a certain word. Funnily, they had to wade thru about a thousand legit Massachusetts Education organizations' webpages.

Another over 45 one: loner freak weir on MSN. I have a feeling they were going for "weird" or "weirdo." As is, they got a whole lot of Sci-fi links.

Okay, this next one wins the title of "Funniest Not Creepy Hit": I'm 8 on Yahoo for: large barbeque conversation gimmicks. I didn't know there were gimmicks........ Wow, I'm going to own the next large barbeque I go to!

P.S. The monitor on this computer: Driving me NUTS. It's blinking and stuff. Mom thinks turning it off to rest it will work, but if it's blinking as much for her as it is for me, I guarantee there'll be a new one in a month or less. Or......more accurately, "I wishfully hope for a new one," though soon I'm at school with my lovely non-broken laptop.

No comments: