Thursday, August 29, 2002

I am now number one for people searching for "Do hamsters have rabbies?" I think they were going for rabies. When I wrote it I was going for rabbis. Wouldn't it be cool if hamsters DID have rabbis? Little hamster rabbis wearing those yarmulkes(sp?) and blessing their pellets, much like the fine rabbis at Phin enterprises bless Sau and Yeal? Oh, and giving them hamster spiritual guidance, of course.

Also: number 15 on Yahoo Canada for: using vicks on pimples. Why they clicked my link, after 14 pages actually ABOUT using vicks on pimples, I don't know.

According to another page, not only can you use vicks on pimples, but on warts and ringworm too (according to their blurb on Yahoo Canada). I should write an e-mail to the people at vicks to let them know people like to eat it, use it on toenail fungus, masturbate with it, use it on pimples, use it on warts, and on ringworm.

Also, the blurbs ARE really funny. My blurb is: (my blurbs are always funny because they're blurbs taken out of context from all over the site, and you wonder why people actually click it, because you can tell it's about rabbis separate from hamsters, or mention vicks for toenail fungus but no mention of masturbation) ... this page looking to know if they can eat Vicks ... Gallery My Other Crap Troubled Youth New Beepingshire Arse Pimples ... I'm using my mad voodoo psychic powers on her ...

However #14 on that search has the BEST blurb: ... goddamn turnsignals I wrote a poem about using ... little-sister-porcupine, Really-unattractive-cottonmouth-with-pimples ... just blew the money on plastic cups, Vicks ...

DUDE, I thought I was the only one who had a porcupine for a little sister and blew all my money on Vicks.

No comments: