Sunday, August 25, 2002

Oh, update on the hamster: it took me a DAY before the roommate was around long enough while not being on the phone to get an answer out of her and it was just so matter of fact like, "why shouldn't there be a hamster here? Of course I have a hamster?"

Anyway, it's only there till laborday, but it still annoys me how she handled it.

Also funny: my mom keeps quizzing me on the roommate, and I have to be like "I don't know." I finally broke down and was like, "The only times she's here for more than five minutes is when she's on the phone. Okay, yesterday her and her boyfriend watched Diff'rent Strokes for about fifteen minutes in the room. Other than that......" Honestly, I could not pick the girl out of a police lineup. It's sad, maybe I could pick out the boyfriend, because he looks like an actual person, but she is honestly the college girl posterchild. There are four other girls on my floor who look exactly like her. I went to a floor meeting and could only tell it was her because I recognized her clothes. The girl is nondescript as hell. And I don't know her major OR her last name. So please: don't ask me anything about her, cos I don't know.

No comments: