Friday, August 30, 2002

Conversation Overload

Last night, I had the funniest conversations with about three people, and then we started pasting the best parts from other conversations into conversations. Err... if you can follow that (and the conversations after this) you are a jeeenius. (pasted bits in blue) And it's not complete, cause I lost some bits when MSN went down.

Kin: LOL..."Com theory" looks like "Corn theory" in the font on your blog. =P

I just thought that was really funny. =P
Phoemeister: LOl. Good to know. I DO wish it was corn theory. I'm all about corn
Kin: LOL...And Mass Corn. =P
Phoemeister: ROFLMAO. BEST...CORN....JOKE....EVER
Kin: LOL...Glad you think so.
Phoemeister: I dunno, it just tickles me
Kin: It did me too. Mass Corn...There's just something about it, isn't there? =P
Phoemeister: there IS
Phoemeister: I'm going to change my MSN name to Mass Corn
Kin: lol...Alrighty.
Kin: Convorsations.
Kin: Conversations...Why the hell is it abbreviated convo?
Phoemeister: lol... I dunno
Phoemeister: You should investigate that
Kin: Maybe it's becuase people are stupid. =P
Phoemeister: Phoemeister: poooooo is fun to say
Talia: darn tooting it is
Phoemeister: tooting. That's another one.

Kin: LOL...You have the greatest conversations with your friends too. =P
Phoemeister: Yea. I rock that way.
Kin: How 'bout this?

Kin: There you do.
Kin: ...Go.
Leo: LOL!
Leo: Just do ahead and do!
Leo: Do away.
Leo: Go me baby!!

Phoemeister: ROFLMAO
Kin: "Go me baby!!" I just love that.
Phoemeister: yours is better than the tooting
Kin: I'm still laughing.
Phoemeister: I KNOW. I just said go me baby to him now
Kin: I just said it to Talia. =P
Phoemeister: ROFLAMO. No, you should've said "tooting!"
Phoemeister: or "poo me, baby"
Kin: LOL! "Toot me baby!!" =P
Phoemeister: ROFLMAO
Phoemeister: Phoemeister: that's a sarcastic woo
Talia: a "this is a pain in the ass" woo?
Phoemeister: definately

Kin: lol...All kinds of woo's going on over there.
Phoemeister: indeed

The best part, though, is the fact that I was mixing bits of that conver into convers with the other two. Yes, I'm saying conver now. It's all you, kin.

Oh, also: funny e-mail he sent me:

(Your blog said to email you. So I did. =P)

I love you. I worship you. I would have your babies, if I could. And I want your Mass Corn baby! Take
my Gherkins!!!! GO ME! GO MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!


(Aren't you glad? =P)

No comments: