Thursday, August 29, 2002

It's hard to rely on my good intentions, when I miss so much that requires attention

Does any one else out there feel like a complete moron half the time? Because, I have to say, though I'm usually quite a moron, I've reached the height of idiocy these last two weeks. I actually wonder about my mental health I've been so stupid lately. AND, it especially sucks when I have to show my stupidness to others, in order to mitigate said stupidness. Here are the incidents that have made me feel like the biggest jackass in the world lately:

1) Last week, I lost my Anthropology Syllabus and had to e-mail the teacher for another one, like the ass that I am.
2) My ACS prof made a HUGE deal about not leaving lab without the permission of the lab instructor. I ask if I can leave last week, and it's like "whatever." STILL, I pester her this week when I want to leave. I should just leave. AND, I've asked her like, 80 million other stupid questions, like the ass that I am.
3) I forgot to turn in this dumb assignment for Com theory which is basically a thing that says "I won't plagiarize." So, I lost the points and look like I plagiarize. To make matters worse, I actually DID print it out and sign it, I just forgot to ever turn it in, like the ass that I am.
4) This week, I forgot to turn in another short assignment for Com theory, where you just answer this one question she asked. And it's an opinion. You can't go wrong when they just ask you your opinion.
5) I did 2 and one third worksheets for a Mass Com assignment. I totally thought I had done the other two questions on the one sheet, so I kept thinking "did I do all my homework?" and I kept being like, "Yes," when all the time I hadn't. I felt like an ass turning in a worksheet with only one question answered.
6) I lost my ACS sylabus. I was actually able to print it out again from the internet, though.
7) The day before yesterday, I actually went to the trouble of setting my alarm exactly tailored to the time I wanted to get up the next day to make my ACS class. I had a brain fart or something, because I totally set it an hour late. I end up not going to class.
8) Also yesterday, I totally skipped my Anthropology independent honors study because I forgot it. It's only once a week, so it slipped my mind. And it's the same class I had to e-mail the prof about the sylabus for, so I REALLY don't want to ask him what happened in class, but I also don't want to be a whole week behind what I should be.

One of these wouldn't bug me so much. Maybe not even two. But.... with this whole list, I feel like the dumbest person in the world. I'm SO mad at myself, I can't even stand it, but I don't know how to MAKE myself remember and not lose all of this crap.

*big sigh*

No comments: