Monday, June 27, 2005

Phoemeister: I myself applied to work at a natural gas company today.
Phoemeister: True story.
Kin: Well. There you go.
Kin: Doing what?
Phoemeister: Customer service, which I'm thinking involves answering phones, because the online ap asked a lot of questions about my skills at answering phones :P
Kin: Yeah, I'd say that that would be about all you'd do.
Kin: Answering phones, and talking to angry customers.
Phoemeister: lol, yeah. I figured that too. Among other things, I've been applying to a lot of that type of job.
Phoemeister: Better angry natural gas customers than angry phone sex customers, I always say.
Kin: And there's a good quote.

Only I didn't use it, because I figure it'll make me depressed if I use that and then don't get the job. Whereas if I just post it here I'll forget it and read it years later, and be like, "Man, I'm hilarious! Phone sex! Natural gas! Grade A comedy!"

No comments: