Thursday, October 06, 2005

Phoemeister: I think you should just not do any work
Phoemeister: and talk to me all day
Sui: that'd be an awesome job
Phoemeister: aw, thanks :-)
Phoemeister: if I made more than a buck over minimum wage
Phoemeister: maybe I'd pay you for it
Sui: haha thanks
Sui: you need to start making the big bucks
Sui: so you can pay me to slack all day
Phoemeister: eh
Phoemeister: just move here and you can get paid in sex
Sui: haha
Sui: nice
Phoemeister: I mean, that's what you'd blow all the money on anyway, right?
Sui: well yeah
Sui: but can you compete with robots?
Phoemeister: ......
Phoemeister: damn
Phoemeister: no
Phoemeister: I can't compete with robots
Sui: don't feel bad, no woman can
Sui: that would be an awesome job though
Sui: if my job were to just slack off all day
Sui: and I was paid in sex
Sui: I totally need to find a job like that
Phoemeister: lol
Phoemeister: find some old lady
Phoemeister: be the male Anna Nicole Smith
Sui: haha
Sui: can she not be old?
Phoemeister: well she's either old
Phoemeister: or ugly
Phoemeister: why else does she need you?
Sui: ther are attractive young business women that have money to spend
Sui: entertainment of course
Sui: I'm very entertaining
Phoemeister: but not all attractive young business women want to hear what you think of Pi

No comments: