Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Yeah, I've actually been doing a lot lately...... and not feeling like blogging much. As opposed to usually, where I do nothing and yak on forever. So.... yeah.

Phoemeister: You know, you'd think the retail business would be good for picking up guys
Phoemeister: but none of my customers are hot for me
Phoemeister: How can they not want to get with this?
Sui: haha
Sui: I dunno!
Sui: maybe they just want the books
Phoemeister: bastards
Sui: you guys do suggestive selling right?
Sui: like when they go to check out.. you try to push something else on them?
Sui: like "would you like to get a hat with all this today?" or something
Sui: you need to start asking the hot guys if they want to buy the kama sutra
Phoemeister: LOL
Sui: with a free copy of your phone number on the inside cover
Phoemeister: I'll keep that in mind
Sui: or!
Sui: just start writing your number on the inside cover of all the sex books
Phoemeister: LOL
Sui: "Want to try some of these out? Call me.."
Phoemeister: roflmao
Sui: "P.S. No Fatties"

No comments: