Monday, October 17, 2005

Proof that Ryan is Weinerless

Sui: that and eddie izzard's theory
Phoemeister: What's his theory?
Sui: hitler was a painter.. and probably not a very good one.. so he just got really angry and was trying to paint . "Oh, damnit I cannot get zee trees right.. I WILL KILL EVERYONE!"
Phoemeister: I've heard he was a painter
Phoemeister: but I wonder if he really did suck
Phoemeister: and what he painted
Phoemeister: can you really see hitler painting some calm landscape?
Sui: haha
Sui: you know he totally was all bob ross-ish before he went crazy jew-slaughtering mad
Phoemeister: ROFLMAO
Phoemeister: that's the best line ever, aside from earlier, when you told me you wanted to eat your own retarded baby
Sui: haha
Sui: i'm just full of the "BLO" today
Sui: (best lines ever)
Sui: er ble
Sui: unfortunately my lack of wiener has ruined my typing

No comments: