Thursday, October 13, 2005

Well, I'm not dead, I just haven't been doing much lately.

At work the big thing is we're shifting ALL our CD's to make room for another rack of DVD's or books or something. Pain in the ASS. Also, I'm especially bad at it because of my freakishly small hands, I can only hold a few CD's at a time, and we're trying to move them in mass quantities....

I also had some of those new nachoes they've been yacking on about in the taco bell ads. Really, I'm surprised they never thought of having nachoes with real meat instead of disgusting taco meat before this, given all the stuff they've invented over the years. (I mean, gorditas? That's not real mexican food, even, I bet they made it up). But they were pretty good. This, also, was actually the first time I've been to the taco bell near my work over break. Weird, given my well-documented love of the Bell, huh? For some reason I had just gotten into this habit where I'd eat chips or crackers in my car during break. So going to taco bell for fancy nachos is probably a step in the right direction, here.

New KS I think. I dunno, I can't remember if I ever mentioned the last post on here, it actually WAS a couple of days ago. At anyrate: it's the one where I get pissy because someone at work did not share my profound love for the Refreshments, so if you've read that, you're pretty much caught up.

No comments: