Sunday, August 28, 2005

Phoemeister: boo
Sarcasmyst: eek!
Phoemeister: thanks for the pity-scared :P
Sarcasmyst: *grin* I try
Phoemeister: and for that, I deem you a friend. That and the mutual steak-love
Sarcasmyst: *laughs* I am just a good person, I guess.
Phoemeister: indeed
Phoemeister: 1) Love steak
2) Try
Phoemeister: those are the only requirements
Sarcasmyst: *laughs* You need a t-shirt
Phoemeister: That says "All you need to be a good person is to love steak and try"?
Sarcasmyst: *laughs* Or just 1) Love steak 2) Try

Phoemeister: my eating schedule, as well as my sleeping schedule is getting messed up by my waking up earlier and earlier. I'm just hungry all the time
Sarcasmyst: *nods* I always get hungry when I'm sleep deprived, too.
Phoemeister: stupid... circadian rhythms
Sarcasmyst: jah
Sarcasmyst: also, body burns more energy tryign to stay awake if you're tired.
Phoemeister: interesting. Maybe that'll be my new diet. The "tired and hungry diet." But it can only end with me passing out and then eating a giant steak when I wake up again, really.
Sarcasmyst: *laughs* mm, giant steak
Sarcasmyst: and the conversation comes full circle. *grin*
Phoemeister: Dammit
Phoemeister: I cannot escape it's siren's call

No comments: