Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Well I guess coked up weasels must be charming to someone, because...... I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe it was all the vibes. Thanks, people :)

Anyway, they had told me I wouldn't hear anything until Monday, but they called today, and told me I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!

The funny thing is this morning I got a call from one of the many other places I've applied to and they offered me an interview, which I set up for Friday, figuring since I didn't know yet that I GOT THE JOB!!!!!! I shouldn't blow off whatever this other place is. Honestly: I don't even know what it is, the company's got some non-descript name and I applied to enough jobs at the time that it's kind of a blur. But now I don't have to try and appear enthusiastic about some job I don't even care about, because I GOT THE JOB!!!! that I really wanted.

Oh, and the hilarious thing is I don't even know what my job is. Because there were several jobs up for grabs (which I think most likely I got seller or cashier), and I was so excited when the lady called me up and told me I got it, I forgot to ask which I got. And I called up my sister to thank her because she was the person who saw the help wanted sign at the place I NOW WORK AT!!!! and told me about it, and she was like, "which job did you get?" and I was like, ".....I don't know."

Also, I feel like such an adult. I have a 401K plan! A 401K plan! Or so I'm assuming. The job descriptions offered that, plus full health plan and dental plan and all that. So anyway, my first day is Tuesday, and then I have a week of training.

I'm going to rock this job SO HARD. Really. Even though I'm not quite sure what it is.

No comments: