Saturday, October 27, 2001

D'oh! My archives are still missing. Crappola! I will have to try n' fix it when I get back to school. Bleh.

Along with other things, such as.....oh.....i don't know........fixing this pathetic excuse for a template!

Anyhoo, if I had one of those imood thingys, it'd say RELIEF! Or at least Rolaids.

Why?

Because I've finally came home! And my mom's being nice! Yaaaaay!

And, i'm happy to be here, my friends. Why? I shall tell you!

1) Access to my cold weather gear--yes, I will be no longer cold!
2) Access to a free laundry machine--yes, I'm no longer stinky!
3) Access to my toenail clippers--yes, I'm no longer freaky!
4) Access to my razor--yes, I'm no longer hairy!
5) Access to my family--yes, I will be no longer estranged! Though I probably will still be strange

Yay for me.

No comments: