Wednesday, October 31, 2001

English class was interesting today. Oh, well, it was boring as usual, but there were a couple of interesting things that happened.

1) This totally made me have a flashback to what I posted earlier today: the teacher was talking about this indian guy in the westerns, and at one point he was like, "He can't be all bad, he likes children"

I don't really like children......am I evil somehow?
so that made me feel annoyed

2) The other thing was funny. Someone asked him if many trick or treaters came to his house, and he was like, "Well....I get a lot of Buzz Lightyears....and uh....what's the other one?"

Some student was like "Woody"


And he was like, "Oh yes, I get a lot of Woodies!"
I hurt myself trying to suppress my laughter. It was so hilarious, because he's like a million years old, and he had no idea why we were laughing. He didn't even ask us why every single preson was laughing or suppressing laughter and not succeeding very well. He just went on with what he was saying. So it was sort of sad...but I laughed SO hard :P

No comments: