Wednesday, October 10, 2001

Today's not been too bad so far. Since I've pretty much stopped talking to my mom, she's pretty much stopped talking to me, and that means no yelling, which is nice.

Yesterday though, I was uber depressed. I think it was partly one of my friends was all psycho analyzing herself, which made me start doing it, and let me tell you, my insides ain't pretty. Also, my dad gave me a guilt trip about how I've been treating my mother. And my roommate was gone last night. I thought I'd like it, because I always loved it when my old roomate left, but I guess I feel lonely when my nice roommate I have now leaves (she is a wonderful person, despite the random complaint about her on here), cos I moped around a lot after she left.

I got to talk to one of my internet friends on the phone though, yesterday, due to my roomie's absence. That was nice. (This relates to my roommate's absence, because I would never do this when she is around, because she'd wonder who I was talking to, and think "I can't believe Phoe gave our phone # to some internet psycho" even though I've known the friend for years and years, longer than I've known my roommate).

Enough about yesterday, though. I'm focusing on today. Today is good. I'm drinking pop, eating animal crackers, listening to A New Found Glory, and blogging. Yeah!

No comments: