Thursday, October 25, 2001

I'm going to pep myself up here? Why?

Because it's my damn blog and I can do whatever the hell I want! Screw you!

Okay, that was the "getting out pent up anger" part of the cheering up process. Now I'm going to list reasons why I'm great.

Yes. Shameless self ego pandering.

That's what I'm best at. (Besides my Darth Vader impression)

Which brings me to point #1

1. I have a great Darth Vader impression
2. I eat in the elevator, though no one else does
3. I take surprise sneak photos of my english class
4. I sass back to my evil/senile english teacher
5. I like to sing loudly in public for no real reason
6. I frequently wear velour
7. I drink grapefruit juice
8. I make stuffed animals talk
9. I have some good friends
10. I have a best bug
11. I have blue suede sneakers
12. I have red velvet nikes
13. I have psychotic rage right now due to my neighbors. Hmm....mebbe it's time to stop typing. Psychotic rage isn't one of the things that make me great :P

No comments: