Friday, October 19, 2001

The stupid buttholes kept me up late last night. Aaaaand, the night before, I had to stay up late to do my laundry. Aaaaand, my poor roommate had to get up at 6:00 this morning for this thing they're making her do for class. And I woke up too. So...running a bit empty on sleep.

So, I will channel my rage into another colorful expression:

To get away from these people, I'd swim buck naked across the English Channel in the dead of winter with 3 Rhesus Monkeys, 2 Flying Squirrels, and a flatulent Chimpanzee (that part with the animals can be sung to the 12 days of Christmas, if you're willing to tweak it a bit) on my back armed only with my rapier wit to fend off the predatory marine life.

Ooh! Fun! Let's do another!

To get away from these people, I'd scale Mount Everest in a ballet tutu while turning a flaming baton and singing the national anthem, with only my morning breath to fend off the yeti.

Hmm...that last one wasn't that good. But what can you expect? I'm sleep deprived.

No comments: