Thursday, October 18, 2001

Oh, good note: there was a write up in our school's paper about those stupid abortion people. Everybody hates them. Even our school's Pro-life organization hated them. They were annoyed that those idiots were twisting their message. Also, a few local churches were pissed at the people--again, for using God as an excuse to act like jackasses, which makes good churchfolk look bad. I find this refreshing! :) Here are some excerpts from the our paper:

"I'm a minister of the gospel," said a minister at City of Refugee of God in Christ, "and I hear him preaching hate and I know taht's not the kind of God I serve, so I had to say something."--on why he spoke out against the anti-abortion people.

"I think he's wrong about everything," said a student, "You don't force your views on somebody else."

Here's a question a student actually asked the head anti-abortion guy, "When you get to judgement and God asks you why you told his people that he was a hateful God, what will you say?"

ISU's Pro Life group says, "They never contacted us about coming here and we are completely opposed to their antagonistic approach."

And there are even more goodo quotes from other students that I just love :) (but I won't bore you with them)

Oh, and also, the abortion rant caught some notice--if only from a friend. It inspired her to quote me, and write her own post about not forcing your views on people. Go and look at it! It's muchly interesting and educational.

No comments: