Friday, February 21, 2003

ACS BROKE MY WILL TO LIVE

I HATE PROGRAMMING. YOU SPEND MORE DAMN TIME DEBUGGING THAN YOU DO THE ACTUAL PROGRAM. AND I SUCK AT IT.

I fucking busted my HUMP writing the bastard program due today. I wrote all the stupid documentation, longer than the actual program. I wrote the whole program. BUT MY DAMN READING FUNCTION HAS AN ENDLESS LOOP I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX. I worked, and worked, and worked some more on this program, but the BEST, the VERY BEST I can get on the thing is a D now. It doesn't matter how many hours I spent on this. It doesn't matter how well the rest of it works (though no doubt the rest is pretty crappy, because I can't test it, because I HAVE A DAMN INFINITY LOOP at the beginning of my program). I am SCREWED. SCREWED. And I was finally getting a C in the class. I doubt I'm even passing Hardware and Software concepts. My hard-earned 3.5 GPA will go DOWN THE TOILET after this semester. I worked all day and night of my BIRTHDAY to write half this damn program. And it's ruining today, the day after, my "pseudo-birthday" when my family is going out to dinner with me and I'm opening my gifts. FUCKING PROGRAM. I HATE YOU. And I'm hungry, because my damn colitis makes me spend all my eating time on pooping. DAMN COLITIS. I HATE YOU.

No comments: