Friday, February 07, 2003

Is Bling Bling Hyphenated? (a conversation about my fake news article)

me: Right now I'm trying to somehow work the word "bling bling" into the article :P
me: Is bling bling hyphenated?
Sarcasmyst: Hm..
Sarcasmyst: I don't know?
Sarcasmyst: it may be a personal choice.
me: LOL. Yeah. Besides, the old guy who's going to grade it probably doesn't know either :P
Sarcasmyst: *chuckles* If he does, I will admit my undying love of Wesley in my livejournal.
me: LOL.... yeah. D'oh, I wish he was hipper now, just so I could make you confess your dirty secret
me: My friend Talia also has a point:

Me: Is bling bling hyphenated?
Talia: naw the people who usually use bling bling don't understand how to use a hyphen

Sarcasmyst: lol
Sarcasmyst: very good point, yes
me: This is sad. Writing's pretty much come to a standstill, and I'm just asking people if bling bling's hyphenated
me: Everyone keeps saying no, but my heart says, "Yes! Yes! Bling-bling should be hyphenated!"
Sarcasmyst: *laughs* Hyphenate it, what the heck.
me: Thank you
Sarcasmyst: No problem
me: You're an indispensible resource in solving my bling-bling problem
Sarcasmyst: *chuckles* I live to serve.
Sarcasmyst: and fill the universe with bling-bling

No comments: