Thursday, February 27, 2003

Also, I'm thinking of giving Igraine the url for this page. If I do, she'll be the first person I actually know in real life who'll know about it. The main obstacle to showing it to people is the fact that I use it to complain about them. But I've never really had any reason to complain about her, so that's not a problem. The real question is if I want to show the weird side of me (i.e. hermaphrodite cocker spaniels, armpit pain, and obsessing over whether or not the people at that D&D session like me at all, or even the fact that I play D & D) to be out there in the open. I usually tone that side of me down a bit when i'm actually interacting with people.

The only real reason I started thinking about showing it to her anyway is I said I'd give her the url to the pages where I have pictures and things, but it would be so much easier to give her one central url. And, I'm kind of curious to see what someone who actually knows me would think about this page. Probably that I'm deadly boring.

Oh, and speaking of Wee Pee the Hermaphrodite Cocker Spaniel? This is totally a dog that actually exists. I've made light about it, but I really feel sorry for the dog and am posting a link in the hope that someone will read this site and also feel sorry for Wee Pee (I mean, its not his fault he was born that way and that some bastard decided it would be funny to give him the name Wee Pee) and adopt him (I can't myself because I'm poor and live in a dorm) or bring him to the attention of someone who could.



See? Isn't he cute?

No comments: