Friday, February 07, 2003

Oh, and I cannot program an alarm clock to save my life. Last week, I set it an hour late for TV class? Last night, I set an alarm two hours late for my 169 class today. Which was important, we had a major assignment due. I swear, I even accidently woke up at 6 in the morning and re-checked the alarm to make sure it went off at the proper time, and still, I set my alarm wrong.

This time, however, I had the insanely good luck that one of Cindy Jo's creditors* called me up a half hour before class. I have hated them for so long, but now I am grateful

_____
* Cindy Jo is the previous occupant of my dorm. And apparently she owes a lot of people a lot of money, because I get calls from people wanting her money all the time. I think they deserve to lose their money, though, if they are a freakin' year behind. Cindy could've moved like 800 more times since then, it's a pretty damn cold trail. And they should leave me the hell alone. Except for when my alarm doesn't go off. Then they SHOULD call me, to make up for their annoying me so much the rest of the time.

No comments: