Monday, February 03, 2003

I've had a lot to blog about lately. Such as:

1. Considering going to Wisconsin in order to make fun of a guy with sideburns named "Regis."
2. Working on my first Radio Production Assignment
3. Realizing how smutty one of the songs I was going to use on said assignment was
4. Ryan of Fall, Glimmer, Sparkle, and Fade offering me some radio production resources
5. My mom's eerily morbid attempts to be the first person to tell people bad news
6. How mean my one ACS prof is
7. How stupid my other ACS prof is
8. My birthday is no longer shameful because I share it with a backstreet boy. Kurt Cobain also has my birthday, along with several cool people. Wanda's coolest person is Scott Joplin, which is pretty sad. Talia shares her special day with Dolly Parton and that middle girl from Full House (okay, okay she's got Edgar Allen Poe and Robert E. Lee going on too. And just to put the burn on Wanda, she's got the cool Joplin, Janis). My sister has the same birthday as one of the New Kids On The Block (okay, okay, she's also got Robert DeNiro and Davy Crockett). Sib used to lord it over me that Einstein had the same birthday as her and I only had a Backstreet boy, but she has one of the Hansons, so I would really make fun of her for that if we were still friends. My Dad has the same birthday as Arnold Schwarzenegger, but the best my mom's birthday could muster was Charlie Sheen (which is still light-years cooler than Scott Joplin). Pablo has the same birthday as Jakob Dylan, John Malkovich, and Donny Osmond. Well, two out of three ain't bad.
9. Realizing I keep coming to Hardware and Software concepts late because I thought the class started 15 minutes later than it actually does.

I could go on about each one of these at quite some length (which I did do for the birthday thing, whoops). But to go into detail for all of them? Too much work.

No comments: