Saturday, February 01, 2003

I'll Bring Home the Turkey if You Bring Home the Bacon says:Well, we all have our different thought processess. =P
Feeding line caught tuna to a neutered bodhisattva says:Yea. I'm glad no one can see mine or I'd have been carted off to the looney bin by now
I'll Bring Home the Turkey if You Bring Home the Bacon says:lol...Me too.
Feeding line caught tuna to a neutered bodhisattva says:And they'd be separate looney bins where we could never talk to each other and we'd be sad
I'll Bring Home the Turkey if You Bring Home the Bacon says:We _would_ be sad.
Feeding line caught tuna to a neutered bodhisattva says:awwww *crys about the imagined sadness*
Feeding line caught tuna to a neutered bodhisattva says:I think I'd live life on the run instead. Like, eating grass and shrubs and stuff to survive.
I'll Bring Home the Turkey if You Bring Home the Bacon says:Sounds good to me. I never did much care for padded walls.
Feeding line caught tuna to a neutered bodhisattva says:I wonder what shrubs taste like
I'll Bring Home the Turkey if You Bring Home the Bacon says:Probably...shrubby.
Feeding line caught tuna to a neutered bodhisattva says:lol....

wouldn't it be funny if they tasted like chicken?
I'll Bring Home the Turkey if You Bring Home the Bacon says:LOL...Yes it would.
Feeding line caught tuna to a neutered bodhisattva says:I would totally eat shrubs if they tasted like chicken. I bet shrubbery is a lot cheaper than chicken. Well, if you bought it it would probably be expensive, but if you just snuck into peoples yards and nibbled on their shrubbery I think it would be cheap
I'll Bring Home the Turkey if You Bring Home the Bacon says:I'll bet it would.
I'll Bring Home the Turkey if You Bring Home the Bacon says:Hey, maybe it does and it's just that no one knows because they've never thought to eat shrubbery before.
Feeding line caught tuna to a neutered bodhisattva says:I totally bet it does. You should go out and test our theory right now and come back and tell me how it went. Try to avoid poisonous shrubbery
I'll Bring Home the Turkey if You Bring Home the Bacon says:I don't think there are any shrubs around my house.
Feeding line caught tuna to a neutered bodhisattva says:ah. We have some shrubs but they're dying and buried in snow. Like, we keep putting shrubs in this one place and they keep dying and we keep putting them back. I think somone in our neighborhood's eating them or something ;P
I'll Bring Home the Turkey if You Bring Home the Bacon says:lol...Maybe so,
Feeding line caught tuna to a neutered bodhisattva says:I really think we should just put grass there but my parents just keep buying shrubs
I'll Bring Home the Turkey if You Bring Home the Bacon says:I guess they like shrubs. =P
Feeding line caught tuna to a neutered bodhisattva says:I guess. Maybe _they're_ the ones secretly eating them

No comments: