Tuesday, February 11, 2003

me: I found this one blog that listed a lot of funny sites like that. I also enjoy www.ihumpthings.com

I feel really juvenile, but pictures of people pretending to hump things really make me laugh
Kin: lol...I can imagine. =P
me: I don't know why. I wish I were a guy now, just so that I could pretend to hump things. I mean, I still could, but people wouldn't know that I'm trying to hump things, because I'm a girl, they'd think I was having a seizure or something and try to help me, and I'd be like, "No, I'm just humping it." and it'd be really embarassing
Kin: LOL...So you wouldn't be really embarassed just gong around humping random things?
me: Well, it depends on who I was humping them in front of. It would be really embarassing in front of the christian high school friends who don't even let me say "ass" around them. But in front of strangers I'll never see again? I'd totally do it
Kin: Ah. You know another thing that really annoys me? People who tell me what to say and what not to say. I can't stand that. You should be like, "Fuck you! I'll say "ass" and hump shit if I damn well want to!" =P

No comments: