Thursday, February 20, 2003

... the job interview didn't go so well. First of all, I found out it's not the job I wanted anyway. (I applied for several different positions) And on top of that: I SUCK AT INTERVIEWS. Partly because I haven't done any crap ever. If I'd actually had a real job before, when they ask me what my greatest responsibility so far has been, I could say something besides, "Really, a trained monkey could perform the greatest responsibility I've had so far."

And programming.... has not been good. I might have to turn in an incomplete program. I really shouldn't be wasting time posting this, but I gave myself a break because I just can't take it anymore.

And my colitis is pissing me off. It was substantially better after I started these pills, but still pretty inconvenient. So they upped the pills, and now I'm doing worse. You'd think taking 12 pills a day would fix things, but no. No it doesn't. Damn you, colitis! Damn you all!

No comments: