Friday, February 07, 2003

UGH. I'm so stressed out. This weekend I have to:

1. Teach myself everything we've learned in Hardware and Software Concepts up until now because there's a test on Tuesday, and I still don't understand any of it
2. Program classes for the next program due in La clase de diablo. AND, I'm behind everyone else already, because one of the three classes is one of the ones we should've done for program one, but that I never got done, because I am stupid
3. Radio Assignment #1. This assignment involves us recording ourselves DJing. It's supposed to be 3 minutes long. I have spent 4 hours altogether recording and re recording, and I still can't get a good take. And I want to kill myself every time I hear the ad in it, that goes, "You bet your sapsucker!' partway through.
4. 2 page long mock news article
5. This isn't school, but dumb Telgard wants me to edit my character again. I want to tell them to shove it up their ass because I'm so busy already, but I really would like to join. Argh.
6. Paper for scholarship entry. Again, not necessary, but the last time I applied for that scholarship (you can do it once per term), I totally got a lot of money and I kind of like money, so I really would like to write it.

Bleeeeh

No comments: