Monday, December 19, 2005

I'm horrible... if you ever talk to me on AIM, rest assured I'll be pasting parts of it over and making fun of you with Ryan:

Phoemeister: heh, I do know what bionicle is, but I couldn't resist this:

Phoemeister: what didja buy?
BSD: 24 D batteries a bionicle and binoculars.
BSD: impressed?
Phoemeister: I don't even know what a bionicle is
Phoemeister: is it two monocles?

Sui: haha
Sui: 24d batteries?
Sui: damn
Sui: that's a big dildo
Phoemeister: I should ask him what its for
Phoemeister: and if he says big dildo
Phoemeister: I'll have to bow to your knowledge
Phoemeister: maybe it's a bionicle dildo
Sui: haha is that like the bionic man?
Sui: does it make that "na na na na" noise when he uses it?
Phoemeister: LOL
Phoemeister: I got a mental image there
Phoemeister: and let me tell you:
Phoemeister: it was hilarious
Sui: hahah
Sui: nice : )
Phoemeister: I can almost forgive you for making me picture a man pleasuring himself with a dildo
Sui: haha
Sui: you love it
Sui: and you know it
Phoemeister: ........
Phoemeister: I do
Sui: that's what i thought
Sui: you're probably pleasuring yourself just thinking about him pleasuring himself right now
Sui: aren't you!
Sui: sinner!
Phoemeister: no, I'm listening to fruity emo
Phoemeister: and eating cookies
Sui: and fantasizing about man-on-dildo action!
Sui: talk about multi-tasking
Sui: lol, well you're doing all that PLUS watching the simpsons
Sui: haha
Sui: the simpsons is over
Phoemeister: oh
Phoemeister: well that's just sad
Phoemeister: who wants to fantasize about man on dildo action while watching CSI?
Phoemeister: it totally kills the mood

No comments: