Saturday, December 24, 2005

The Minty Fresh Breath of Dictatorship

I love Mike, when he actually talks to me instead of being too busy playing video games.

Dr4g0n: thats quite a lot
Dr4g0n: i got a toothbrush!
Dr4g0n: im pumped about that
Phoemeister: yep

lol
Phoemeister: yeah, my mom goes all out on the presents, I'm actually embarassed to admit how much I got sometimes
Dr4g0n: it's a fancy sonic one
Dr4g0n: embarassed? don't be
Phoemeister: cool
Dr4g0nR3b0rn: as long as you don't get like 3rd world countries for presents...
Phoemeister: LOL
Phoemeister: damn
Phoemeister: I was going to let you help me rule nigeria
Dr4g0n: im so totally in
Dr4g0n: i'll just try not to be a prick about it
Phoemeister: hey, be a prick all you want
Phoemeister: what are they going to do about it?
Dr4g0n: oh really ...
Dr4g0n: excelent
Dr4g0n: im so totally abusing my power
Dr4g0n: with clean teeth!

No comments: