Monday, December 19, 2005

Man. The first half of today sucked. Both the colitis and headaches were like, "hahah, let's make you miserable today." Sometimes I feel like my life is one big hangover without the actual drinking and partying you get beforehand.

I pretty much laid around most of the day. I guess I'm glad it happened on my day off, so I didn't have to pretend I'm a nice person in front of total strangers during the holiday rush, but it seems like kind of a waste of a day off. I'd also hoped for a restful day, considering the blehness of yesterday.

I did feel better in time to go to a movie with Sista we'd arranged, which was good. I've gotten to the point where I can do things even when I feel crappy, but it's infinitely better when not. Sista and I had a good time. And though she didn't go with us, Carmax showed up and gave me christmas cookies!

Here's a meme I stole from phoe from elsewhere. Basically, you post the first line of the first post you've made for the whole year.

Jan Okay, how awesome am I at predicting things?
Feb Sui: You need to rebel against the oppresive regime that holds you down!
March Phoemeister: laptop time is usually the best conversation time
April Gah, blogger is being crazy.
May So yesterday was my last day of work at the station.
June Phoemeister: I had an interview for barnes and noble, but since roughly 8,000,000,000 other people applied, I'm doubtful
July I took it because I saw "MIT" and was impressed.
Aug So, I went to a doll maker site and made a me.
Aug 3rd day of work today.
Sept So I spent a lot of time in the Cage today again.
Nov Remember how awhile ago I mentioned this guy, who I know from a film class at ISU but I don't remember his name?
Dec BSD: i'm busy lifting people up

yes, I noticed the two augusts, but couldn't figure out whre I went wrong, so there you go.

No comments: