Tuesday, December 06, 2005

So today, nearly as crappy as yesterday.

Through the magic of wearing three shirts, I wasn't too cold, at least.

But most of the day I had to rearrange the calendars which is probably the poopiest task I've ever had at work. Because someone had put them on weird, and then I had to put the ones like each other (i.e. all the art ones with the other art ones, all the animal ones with the other animal ones) only I'd miss like 8 of the type I was looking for in three different places and would end up undoing my own work to fix it. AND, they had someone else doing it during my break, and THEY ended up undoing half my work (through no fault of their own) because they were so freakin' messed up. I think I put it together again as well as possible, though.

My break WAS pretty good though. Elaine and I ended up drawing on the dry erase board in the break room together, and discussing Burt of Burt's Bees and his homeless look.

Me: I think Burt looks like some crazy homeless guy
Her: It's the beard, isn't it?
Me: Yes.
Me: And a little bit the hat.

Optpri, too, finds my impression of Burt hilarious, said impression basically consisting of waving around my arms and yelling, "WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY MY BEE STUFF???" (she is still the only one who thinks my strategy to win a knife fight, i.e. bring a gun, is funny)

Another impression I busted out once again to much acclaim is the one I do of Dr. Phil where I make up random homespun phrases. That one's always gold.

And this must really be Phoe's greatest hits day, because I did the running man for several people. Apparently Optpri told the new cafe guy I did a mean running man, and I was like, "No. I will not do the running man for you, new guy." But then Elaine and Boss-Boss got into the conversation, and it was like, "Dance, monkey! Dance!" and I had to throw down to defend my running man title.

Speaking of new people: there are like a million of them, but they all seem pretty cool. So that's good.

Lastly: Optpri brought back my Ben Folds CD's and the compilation she made for me, named, "Ben Folds Don't Need Pants," (a reference to the picture of him on Songs for Goldfish sans pants). Rock.

No comments: