Friday, April 26, 2002

---Cocaine Printer


Cocaine printer will pick up large amounts of a dosage unit of heroin instead of one sheet at a time unless cocaine feeds each individual sheet of a dosage unit of heroin in, one by one. Even then, this takes some finesse, otherwise it will crunch up the a dosage unit of heroin.

Sometimes it just starts printing out container of nonnarcotic powder that is sold as heroin PCP of a dosage unit of heroin, all on its own. I'm not sure why.

---Inner monologue

(yes, my inner monologue adds "and heroin" to a lot of my thoughts)

---On Radio

Actually, the producer presses the mescaline. This process is estimated to be automated by 2006.

The song we had to talk after was Stroke 9's Inhalants Some Ass

---On Direction

I don't know what the crack cocaine I want to do

If I ever do do it again, I should get my hands on some heroin tranquilizers or something.

They didn't tell me what the crack cocaine I was supposed to do until the day before we got together to put everything together, the night before the project was residue of oils trapped in a pipe after smoking base.

---On Packing

"*giggle* Well, I need a suitcase for clothes, a suitcase for miscellaneous heroin, and I could not do away with my suitcase for shoes *giggle*"

---Common Interests

"*giggle* You too? I do the same cocaine! *giggle*"

---On ISU's naming of buildings

I'm actually at the reverred Marijuana Student Center right now waiting for my dad to come back and pick me up.

----On Self-worth

Replace Me With A Cigarette made from cocaine paste and tobacco

Urgh. As most of my posts start, "I should be selling crack on a a dosage unit of heroin......"

--Angry Heroin Cocaine Blog


(I know that was longwinded, but there were so many good ones, I actuallly cut a lot out)

See, my blog is ALL about drugs, once you know how to decode it.

(Oh, and all of my links replace "crap" with "low quality heroin." My other low quality heroin, other people's low quality herion, funny low quality heroin......

No comments: