Friday, April 12, 2002

Well, because 1) I don't want to do my work and 2) I'm thinking of deleting them out of my e-mail and 3) I need to brag, I'm listing out my oral. Whoo!

















PersonNumberComments
Talia1hey, why not? it's at least SOMETHING :-p
Greg the Bunny1You said you didn't like big tongues....so only one.
Wanda10You were moaning about having no dontations. Quit whining!
"Sean"5Just lie back and enjoy.
Wanda12(on valentine's day) For Valentine's Day most people send a dozen red roses...
Wanda20(on my birthday) Your age in oral sex! Can't say fairer than that!
"Sean"99(on my birthday) ...seeing that it's your birthday and all.
"Trent"1i'm adept at oral sex on girls. best you've ever had.
Greg the Bunny99I'd give more if I could. I live to please.
"Marcus"1spread 'em!
Wanda13They're congratulatory on being so damn sexy :oP
"Marcus"2 for some of my joint blogsspread 'em!

"Tom"3Hey, I'd give you more, but I hardly know you.
Greg the Bunny50I love to give.
"Marcus"4mmMMM, that is good!
Wanda2One for each non-pity link you've got ;oP


Just now I realized how sick it is to give one of my biggest oral donators the nickname of a puppet. Oh well. The felt just feels good.

Yea, I know it's a crappy table, but once I realized that, it was done, and I didn't want to do it over again.

Yea, and I don't know why it's creating that huge blank space in front of the table. I've deleted all the line breaks I can, so deal with it :P

No comments: