Sunday, April 07, 2002

I hate school. I hate papers. I hate 12 page long papers that have to have 12 sources, only I have really crappy sources because all the good ones are on microfiche, and I do NOT want spend my time reading through enough articles on microfiche to find 12 decent ones. I hate myself for pissing away what little time I DO have to work on this paper thanks to earlier pissing away of time, although what I was doing last night WAS pretty fun (after I exhausted all baby name options related to "Cool Mo D" last night, I spent a sadly large amount of time looking up foreign curse words/insults as baby names. If they name their kid the Norwegian word for "wanking gnome" it'll all be worth it, though), though I've pissed away a lot of my paper time doing nothing, and I'm pissing it away now typing this.

No comments: