Wednesday, April 17, 2002

Whoo! Thanks to mucho helpful Laura, I have fixed my links so they look a lot more tidy. And take up less space. Aren't they snazzy? Don't you want to click them? I KNOW you want to click them. Come on.... all the other kids are clicking them..... doesn't it look like so much fun?

Oh, and they're all "crap" now too. Why? Because I felt like it, dammit. So if your site's in there, and you resent being called crap, mauahahahaha, there's nothing you can do about it. Except sue me. Please don't sue me.

I've also replaced the header that used to have planets and crap with the original one, because when I added the planets, it made the stuff around it grey, which looked kind of weird. This is one of the many examples of why I shouldn't try to deviate too much from pre-formatted templates :P

No comments: