Thursday, April 11, 2002

Well......I haven't really gotten a chance to blog lately. Well, REALLY blog. (I always have time to take lame online tests and post up vapo-rub FAQs). Mostly I've been spending my time writing this huge term paper on Music therapy (ugh. Well, not ugh at music therapy, music therapy is cool. Ugh at huge term papers). It's been a thorn in my side for awhile. And, it's got me backed up on all my other work, which means next week I have a test and two other papers due (smaller, papers, fortunately), and a heap of reading for my history class. So.....prolly more half-hearted/no-hearted blogging for awhile. The other time, I'm spending mooning over a guy in my psych class. (Yesterday, we were doing ink blots, and one of them looked like a transformer, and so I yelled out, "Optimus Prime!" and he was the only person who laughed)

Anyway, I really wanted to post that I've been LINKED to! It's my first non pity link! (Yea, I used to have a non-pity link, but then the guy took it off, so I have to start over again). The site is pretty much nothing BUT links (as far as I know, he might have added since I looked last week, he's informed me it's a work in progress) but they're cool links, and I'm not just saying that because I'm one of them. So visit. And please, donate the man some oral.

No comments: