Sunday, April 21, 2002

Grrr.......... I just went to my 4 hour Int'l studies meeting (basically, how not to embarrass ISU in foreign countries), and it was actually yesterday. I'm actually at the reverred Bone Student Center right now waiting for my dad to come back and pick me up. So, I missed the meeting, wasted time, and looked dumb in front of the cute information desk guy. That last one wasn't that important. I just feel dumb in general. When I called up my mom to tell her to send dad back when he gets home, she all acted like I was a total dumbass. Oh, and I'm SO not telling the prof that's directing my trip. I missed one of his personal meetings last week and he acted like it was a travesty. Man, if I keep going on this way, I'm going to get lost in the Underground when I get over there, and never be seen again. *sigh*

anyway, this is a way to pass time while I wait for my dad :P Godd bless the computers in bone.

No comments: