Tuesday, April 23, 2002

Welp: I signed up for an audition to be a "Rock DJ" at our student radio station.

1) EVERYTHING sounds better if you add "Rock" to it. If I get this, I'll feel far superior to regular DJ's
2) Actually there ARE a lot of people applying, so I probably won't get it, but I at least have to try
3) Wanda thinks I'm going to get cult status. Hell, I might as well put a countdown under the england thing about how long until I have a cult following :P
4) I don't really want to be a DJ, I'd rather be in production, but this gets my foot in the door. If I get it.
5) It WILL be a cool job anyway, if I get it. I LOVE music. And I'll actually be doing something. (The last two jobs I had were like, service oriented (retail, secretarial), and no one ever came in, and I'd be bored as all get out)

wish me luck! (I'll need it, I interview badly -- Walmart thought I was a druggie, the last time I applied there)

Oh and update to the latest post: I erased that evaluation. I don't like being a tattletale. (Read: I'm spineless)

No comments: