Saturday, April 20, 2002

Urgh. As most of my posts start, "I should be working on a paper......"

I've got as far as the title "Freud's Faith in Progress (or lack thereof)"

It's four pages (really not that much, but this has to be QUALITY BS cos the history prof grades hard), and I have to get them done by Monday. And I have this hugely long meeting on Sunday that they won't let me miss, for my England trip. Sigh. Oh, and plus, my ACS group proj. is due on Tues, and I STILL don't know what the hell I'm doing. Bastards.

And I have to have a novel read by weds and some sartre, and another philosophy paper coming up soon, and a take home philosophy essay test due soon, and then finals...... I will be SO glad when the term's over.

Circus: GOOD. The Gamma Phi is college students, but they are either SO talented or worked SO hard, because it looked SO professional. I was all like, "Eh....do I really want to go to a circus? Especially an amateur circus?" but it was GOOD. Go roommate for wanting me to come with her. And Harry Potter was alright. I liked it a lot better the second time, I think being stood up ruined it for me last time. Though I notice new plot holes every time, heh....

And today.....I had to go back to school (I'm at home) to get my Freud book. I forgot it when I went home. I forgot it when I came back for the circus and then came home. So now I have it. And I was like..... "Well, why not get that Better Than Ezra CD I've been wanting while I'm out?" Yea, I'm horrible.

But now I have some cool new tunes to do do my work to (or to blog to while I should be doing my work, anyway. Nguh!)

No comments: