Saturday, April 20, 2002

Here's how I think the votes would go down if everyone i knew voted on whether or not to:

Replace Me With A Monkey


Yes. I think of this.

Roommate: Pro Me. I can be annoying sometimes, but I can also be fun. Also, monkeys smell and we live in a very small room.
Mom: Pro Monkey. Monkeys are easier to control. My sister's dog is already practically more beloved than me, setting up a precedent.
Dad: Pro Me, but he would unfortunately be forced to vote pro monkey by my mom, or else have his life turned into a living hell. Final Decision: Pro Monkey
Sister: Difficult to decide, but Mom's strong-arming eventually forces her to decide: Pro Monkey
Uber-religious friends I had in highschool: Hard to decide. One time I said whoopass in front of them. While monkeys do not curse, they do masterbate in public. Final Decision: Pro Monkey
Online Friends: Pro Me. Monkeys can't type as well. Kin says he would miss my "witty candor."

I refuse to be replaced with anything less than a chimpanzee.

No comments: