Wednesday, May 21, 2003

AWESOME. I love the internet! Several hours after I post about my love for the lounge singer guy, Albany Dan totally tells me who the guy is, and complains that I don't like infomercials enough. And I have a peanut gallery backing him up on the infomercial thing.

I do like some infomercials though. I think I'm addicted to the psychic ones, I used to love watching and making fun of Miss Cleo and before that--Psychic Friends with Dionne Warwick! Right now my favorite is this spa commercial that's on locally where they come up with this whole story plot about these two neighbors hooking up because of their spa. It's so awful that I have to laugh.

I do admit, the knife ones get old. I've seen so many knife infomercials that the next time I buy a knife and it can't cut through concrete I'm going to write an angry letter to someone.

In other news: never get Talia started talking on the process of Shrimp de-veining. It is truely disturbing.

No comments: