Thursday, May 08, 2003

Gr... last night I realized that I'm fairly sure that my TV prod and Radio prod finals are in the same room. Usually: not a problem. Unless you're at a school that's stupid enough to schedule the finals of 2 different classes at the same time!

So 1. TV prod is not in the room we usually have it in, and I never heard the final room
2. Radio prod is not in the room we usually have it in. and I never heard the final room
3. Both 1 & 2
4. They actually scheduled 2 finals in the same room.

So, I'm worried that I might not have actually heard where one or more of my finals is: always scary

I'm not sure if I should show up early, so I have time to find the real room if I end up screwed or show up close to time so that I don't sit there pointlessly worrying for 8 minutes.

Gah.... ISU!

No comments: