Tuesday, May 27, 2003

I think I've become a compulsive eater. I mean, technically the steroids I'm on might be increasing my hunger because that's one of their generally recognized side effects, but I don't think that's the real problem. First off, I started gaining a lot of weight before I started on the steroids. Second off, it seems like I'm only happy lately when I'm eating. Even right after I eat, when I'm full, I wish I wasn't full, so I could eat more. So I'm thinking I'm a compulsive eater. That, coupled with the fact that I am the most sedentary/lazy person on earth: not good.

*big sigh*

Here is one thing besides food that has cheered me up lately: an e-mail from one of my highschool friends. I miss her more right after we've talked than I do the months and months we go without seeing each other.

If only...

we could be as cool as Willie Nelson at 70. Really. Did you see the cover of TV guide this week? That phrase was on it, along with a slammin' picture of the guy. Man, if only I could live up to that.

But really, who thinks about Willie Nelson at 2:00 am in the morning? Apparentely only me. I had to ask my roommate, who is still up, how to spell his name. So, at least one other person is thinking about this.

Yeah.

I hope you have been well. With school and all that. I have found myself pretty sleepless at night. I saw 4 am on the digital the other morning, and I wasn't studying. Thoughts on that? I talked to "other high school friend" on the phone tonight. She makes me feel like Peter Pan. I don't think I'm ready to grow up just yet. I still want to think that I can be Willie Nelson at 70.

You like how that just all flowed together? Nice, huh?


She's the best. I sent her back this long whiney e-mail about how long winded and whiney I am.

No comments: