Sunday, May 11, 2003

So much to say.....

I've actually not been posting for the last few days because I was actually so busy. So I'm going to hastily sum it up.

1) Move-out. Never a fun experience. Went fairly smoothly though. The only thing worse than moving out my crap: cleaning up that filthy hole. And i'm not even joking about it being filthy. It is the dustiest place on earth.

2) X2. Pretty good. Like last time, I'm disappointed by the lack of character development, but I expected it so wasn't too burned. Also: I think Nightcrawler is AWESOME. I never really knew about that character before because I only watched the X-Men cartoon, but you can't help but fall in love with circus-folk.

3) Tornado Warning. I was going to go more thoroughly into the above, as well as other stuff, last night yesterday, but the power went off 5 minutes after I logged on. And we had all these dire tornado sightings. But, though windy and lightningy outside, it never even rained. My dad and I actually went outside for part of the duration.

4) 'roids. Steroids are AWESOME. I haven't pooped all day! Do you have any idea what that's like for me? I have a fear that I might be a little bit on the constipated side now (not to mention the unpleasantness of taking 17 pills a day + 2 calcium supplements) but It's a sweet, sweet, change from diahrea every 5 minutes.

5) Mother's day. Too cold to go out looking for flowers like usual. We had brunch at the new IHOP. My sister got annoyed with me because I was really chipper. I love the girl, but I'm somewhat troubled by the fact that she likes me better when I'm in a bad mood than when I'm happy. I took a nap half the rest of today, and then watched Die Hard. The one with the plane.

There. Now you're up to date on the scintillating details of my day to day life.

No comments: