Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Oh, also: I have to admit that I've been watching the Carson Daly Show late at night. It's not that great or that horrible, and I don't really have any other choices unless you count one of those ads where they use a kitchen knife to saw through concrete.

Anyway, this week Carson's show has been in Vegas, and they have this lounge singer guy singing the little intros when guests come out, and when they go to commercials. Anyway, I've decided I'm obsessed with the lounge singer guy. He is so awesome. He sings all these songs lounge singer style. System of a Down, Weezer, even 50 cent is awesome lounge singer style. The only problem is you never get to hear the whole song. Anyway: my new life's purpose is to go to Las Vegas someday to hear crazy lounge singer guy.

No comments: