Thursday, May 01, 2003

Phoemeister: AAAAAAH
Phoemeister: Advisors at ISU SUCK
Talia: yup
Phoemeister: I talked to the cinema studies advisor, and he pretty much brushed me off, the bastard
Talia: because he sucks
Phoemeister: "No. There's no way I can possibly help you. Please stick with your old major, or stay here like, 80 more years at a place you hate, you know, pretty much go fuck yourself."
Phoemeister: He wouldn't even help me with registration for next semester, so it would only be like, 70 more years. He's like, "they're full."

I damn well know that even if classes are full an advisor can get you an override if he or she wants to
Talia: but he doesn't want to cause it's more work for him
Phoemeister: pretty much
Phoemeister: And the guy I met who has a minor in cinema studies said something about how some of his com classes count for it or vice versa. I asked the advisor about that, and he didn't even answer me
Talia: maybe cause he doesn't even know.... ask your friend who his advisor is, and go see that guy and explain why your seeing him instead of your own advisor
Phoemeister: I don't know the guy's name.... he was just in the editting room the other day when we were editting our PSA's

Big sigh

No comments: